Sunday, 24 February 2013

Baby T: 8 months and four whole days

Hey guys

 
I just wanted to say hello as you haven't seen much of me since my escape from the inside; A seems to have hogged the photo limelight a bit. I'm not really keen on the whole paparazzi mum thing anyway which is why all my shots come out like this...

 
I like to try and put her off a bit, 20 clicks later she gives up and comes back to play with me.
 
I can clap these days. Oh yeah that's right. Clap. Are you funny? I'll totally give you a round of applause for that. Fall over much? That really gets me clapping. You can sing you say? Excellent! We will get along just fine as long as you know this.

In confidence though guys...I cannot suss this moving forwards thing out. I've got backwards down but it takes AGES to do a lap of the room backwards to get where I want to go...
 
People keep asking if i'm teething but I like to keep some things a mystery you know? I've been chewing everthing from the second I was born; It's just what I do alright?! When I get a tooth you'll know about it, trust me.
 
 
And for the last time, if you're listening 'rents, I don't want the milk, I'm not interested if you're worried sick about my 'quota' and I will keep spitting it out until you get the message...


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...