Thursday, 28 February 2013

Sleeping Babies

I've a confession to make...I'm obsessed with my babies when they are asleep.
 
I have too many shots of them snoozing...on me, on the couch, in the car, when they are poorly, at nap time, at bed time, night before birthday times, christmas eves...ANY excuse and I'm there. It might also have something to do with the fact that when they are asleep my hands are finally free for the camera!
 
There is just something about the rise and fall of their tiny chests. Their pursed lips that gently smile when I stroke their cheek. Their gentle sighs as I kiss their soft heads and their fingers clasped tightly around their soft friends. It just gets me. Everytime. Unbelievably peaceful. Completely at rest.
 
 I'm sorry I have to check you ten times a night guys just to watch you dreaming...

 

3 comments:

  1. so sweet! I think we all feel this way. They really are so peaceful when the sleep, you forget all about any tantrums that might have occurred!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you certainly do forget about all the tantrums; how do they do that to us! x

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...