Tuesday, 6 August 2013

Life





It's difficult isn't it? Life. It just is.

Life has been an uphill struggle for much of the past 2 years now and not for any reason in particular. I have just found it to be that way.

Blogging has passed me by-when you can't muster the enthusiasm to make dinner, even if it is as simple as beans on toast, writing a post is waaaaayyyyy down the list.

I'd like to say thanks to everyone who carries on blogging and sharing and getting it all out; it really helps those of us who can't manage to find the words. Alice at More Than Toast (who I don't know and may come across as a complete freak now...) for example, is a huge inspiration. I DEVOUR that woman's posts...

But things are getting better guys, things are getting manageable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...