Sunday, 25 August 2013

{The Ordinary Moments #2} Dancing

I am still trying to get back into the swing of blogging at the minute. There just doesn't seem to be enough time in the day and only having access to a laptop at night means I'm often left cursing after it's taken me 30 minutes to type a meagre amount of words!

Regardless, here is this weeks 'Ordinary Moment'...

 
During a trip out in the car yesterday, A decided she wanted to listen to our 'wedding song' and we happily obliged her and put it on. Whilst she was singing away in the back I turned around in time to catch this little man dancing away with his bunny. And when I say dancing with, I really mean making his bunny dance!
 
I love how he is really starting to understand everything. If we are playing hide and seek and ask 'where is daddy?' he will take us to him. 'Bath time Baby T!' results in him running from whatever position he is in into the bathroom to launch his hand under the cold tap. And of course he thinks he is the little comedian of the family, forever being cheeky well beyond his 14 months...
 
 
mummy daddy me
 
 

6 comments:

  1. oh how sweet - I love that he makes the bunny dance!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And shrieks with laughter whilst doing so! Difficult to capture in a photo! x

      Delete
  2. I think 14 months is such a lovely age, no longer a baby but not really a toddler just yet. So in to everything and so cheeky with so much learning going on. I am looking forward to experiencing it with LL but I don't want it to come too quickly! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is all at once delightful and heartbreaking. Knowing they will never be at this age again. It all just seems to fly by x

      Delete
  3. Haha little poser :) I love the story behind the photo too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How do they know when a camera is pointing their way!? X

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...